Top 10 mistakes when choosing a mattress
When choosing a mattress there is a lot more to the eye than it seems. Here are the top mistakes people make when choosing a mattress:
- Choosing a mattress for someone else.
- Choosing a mattress without knowing your size and just assuming you have a queen.
- Choosing a mattress but not choosing the matching ensemble base – yes, bases do wear out with time.
- Just touching the mattress with your hand without lying on it.
- Sitting on the edges of the mattress.
- Choosing via appearance and not the comfort of the mattress.
- Being engulfed in marketing hype over new materials.
- Choosing the best value without regard to comfort
- Choosing a mattress that is too high
- Choosing a mattress that is too heavy.